Dynamics Business Central/NAV Developer
NIC Systems Inc., a.k.a. NICerp, focuses on product development and ERP implementation, all product development is done in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC), but we continue to support Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) for our existing Customers as well. Our clients are mid to enterprise size companies. Our services and demands are growing rapidly, and we are in need to add more experts to our team.
The technical responsibilities of a Dynamics Business Central/NAV developer will involve working with the team to brainstorm, design, and implement new product development, product management, and really help further the organization’s long-term goals. The ideal candidate will have different software development experience in BC/NAV development, support, report writing and code enhancements.
There are two vacancies available for Dynamics Business Central/NAV developer and all seniority levels are encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement integration processes to other applications,
- Assist in improving business processes,
- Prepare software development technical document design for new applications,
- Document software modifications, and prepare technical design document,
- Works with other department heads and executives to consistently plan, evolve and improve operational efficiency through BC/NAV enhancements through professional demeanor, intuition, and excellent communication skills,
- Ensure BC/NAV Solutions functionality support business requirements while building performance focused code,
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and BC/NAV Solution Architects.
- Maintain and support custom developed integrations and document all work for future improvements and development,
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in another similar discipline with significant programming component,
- 1-5+ years of Business Central Development experience, create AL extensions using VS Code.
- Experience in C/AL development is highly recommended, but not mandatory.
- Experience of developing complex customization, database optimization and SQL Reporting Services development is a plus,
- Experience in integration with 3rd Party Applications,
- Strong problem solving and technical skills and skilled at writing technical documentation; functional requirements, flow-charting, data mapping specifications,
- Experience merging code, such as implementing Dynamics NAV Cumulative Updates is a plus,
- Ability to interact with internal and external business stakeholders,
- Function well in an individual role and within a team,
- Must have high attention to details,
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and be a multitask resource,
- Well communication skills, specifically in writing and technical documentation.
- Developing additional new custom functionality using standard BC/NAV constructs of Table Reports, Pages, CodeUnits, XML Reports, and Web Services,
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Warehouse Management, and Financial Management
- Experience and knowledge of RDLC, SSRS, .NET, PHP, Java, C, C++, C#, Python, SQL server, MySQL, Linux,
- Familiar with different software development methodologies,
- Salary DOE
- Healthcare including Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- RRSP Benefits
- Internet and Cell Phone allowances
- Remote/WFH flexibility
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your interest in this opportunity.
NO SOLICITATION: We are a direct hire company, private recruiters, solicitors, staffing, placement, and head-hunter agencies, please do not contact this company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.