NAV/BC Business Analyst – Finance
Our focus is food and manufacturing industries. Our clients are mid to enterprise size companies, some of them already have NAV/BC food solution, or base NAV. Our services and demands are growing rapidly, and we are in need to add more experts to our team:
- Very industry focused, financial aspect of production, warehousing, and food industry.
- Reporting: Will be reporting directly to the Consulting Director
- Travel: Up to 50%
Duties & Responsibilities
- Financial Business Analysis consulting skills to support designing the business process and the use of Dynamics NAV/BC to support the business process
- Business Process analysis and design experience with focus on IT/ERP analysis and design, mostly financial areas
- Ability to travel and support on-site activities as needed
- Hands-on configuration and data setup of the core Dynamics NAV/BC
- Focused on serving clients
- College degree in a related discipline strongly desired (Business Management, Finance, Accounting)
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended (CA, CGA, CPA, CSCP, CSSGB, CSSBB) or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
- 5-10 years hands-on experience with full life-cycle implementations
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution and financial best practices, principles and procedures
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation, modification,
including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and detailed data requirements
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Ability to resolve conflict and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Salary depends on experience + bonus incentives.
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision/RRSP Benefits.
- Internet and Cell phone Allowances
- Remote/work from home flexibility.
- 2-3 weeks of Paid Time Off vacation
NO SOLICITATION: We are a direct hire company, private recruiters, solicitors, staffing, placement, and head-hunter agencies, please do not contact this company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.