Supercharge your business with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
In this blog, we are highlighting the advantages of incorporating a robust ERP system that can optimize your business for the changing trends in your industries. As companies grow, they get to a tipping point where their current accounting or ERP systems can’t keep up with demand, provide the insights needed to make informed decisions, or enable a mobile workforce. Connect your business to drive productivity and profits. Supercharge your growing business with an all-in-one solution. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive solution that helps SMBs connect their financials, sales, services, and operations to streamline and secure business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions.
What’s driving a need for new ERP systems?
We have collated information from various different agencies to find out what is the driving need for a new ERP system, and the findings are as follows:
- Lack of ERP software leads to redundant data (35%), unaligned business systems (33%), and the inability to track processes in real time (28%). (Panorama Consulting)
- 82% of small to midsize businesses fail because of poor cash flow management. (Entrepreneur)
- Businesses with fewer than 100 employees are the most susceptible to fraud, with a median loss of $200,000. (ACFE)
Current systems are disconnected and can’t handle the complexity of a growing business. Run your business with a single solution that streamlines business processes and helps employees work faster and smarter.
“If I get an email from a customer inquiring about an order, I just click on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central add-in within Outlook. It pulls up all of the linked documents within the email message, so I don’t have to go to another app to find the information.”
– Christopher Gates, Business Operations Manager, Quantico Boot
If you are facing the following challenges with your current ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics Business Central has the capability to overcome these challenges and do more.
- Growth is stalling because your systems and processes can’t keep up: With Microsoft Dynamics Business Central you can streamline business processes with a single, comprehensive solution.
- Automate tasks and improve workflows across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions with a business management solution that is deeply integrated with Microsoft 365.
- Accelerate the quote to cash process by quickly acting on sales-related inquiries, managing service requests, and processing payments—all from within Outlook.
- Decisions are being made based on intuition, not factual data: Make smarter business decisions with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Centralize data from finance, sales, service, and operations to get an accurate view of your entire business.
- Optimize inventory levels by using built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish.
- Improve financial reporting with seamless Excel integration and advanced analytics from Power BI.
- Increase sales by focusing on the right opportunities and responding quickly to customer inquiries.
- Data security and compliance are at risk: Trust in a secure, flexible solution with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
- Secure business processes and ensure audit trails with easy-to-create workflows and controls to secure purchasing, credit authorization, and vendor payment processes.
- Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft datacenter encryption.
- Start with what you need and grow at your own pace by adding capabilities and other Dynamics 365 solutions over time.
Deploy one solution to manage your financials, sales, services, and operations. Connect apps like payroll, banking apps, CRM systems, e-commerce, or customer APIs to create an ecosystem of integrated technologies. You can bank on Microsoft Business Central to increase the overall productivity of your employees by creating quotes, orders, and invoices right from Outlook and enabling the flexibility to get the tasks done on the go with mobile apps.
Incomplete data and tedious reporting create blind spots and lead to poor decisions. Create a single source of truth by seamlessly sharing data across every line of business. Centralize your data from sales, accounting, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an end-to-end view of your business. Create customized reports and view compelling dashboards with Microsoft Power BI.
Lack of controls, workflows, and unsecure data causes business risks. Trust in a solution that helps maintain compliance, secures data, and delivers a 99.9% uptime service level agreement. Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems. Protect information from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft datacenter encryption. Control access to personal data and implement audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
Learn more about how to supercharge your growing business with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
NICerp is a Microsoft Gold & Silver Partner. We have vast experience helping organizations transition from their outdated versions of ERP to the latest versions seamlessly without any disruption of business continuity. If you are ready to take the next step of Upgrading to Business Central please fill out the form.
Get in touch with us today to find out how NICerp can add value to your organization. Feel free to take a look at our other resources on ERP, Business Central & more.